Kelloggs $10 Toy Cash

wendimj

it's okay, i can follow this one better! the other one was the long version and i got lost. :kekeke:

I guess I can never figure out what to search for on these things. I know there are a couple other rebates from kelloggs and at least one other one that includes keebler stuff. This one is one I know I haven't done yet so yippee for me :kekeke:

webhunting.info

I guess I can never figure out what to search for on these things. I know there are a couple other rebates from kelloggs and at least one other one that includes keebler stuff. This one is one I know I haven't done yet so yippee for me :kekeke:

yeah and i never know which thread to put them in so they're kinda all over the place! so i guess we need to look for the keebler that says on the outside it has a token. like i need more keebler. :kekeke: well i was one item away from the $20 rebate. just needed one more drink receipt. but i didn't realize that so i gave somebody else my four drink receipts. dang!

wendimj

I did the one $10 one and the two $20 ones and they all came right before our trip to Missouri so they came in really handy. Now I just need to check my pantry and see if the ones I already bought have the tokens because this will come in handy for Christmas.

MD MOMMY

IDK I see a rebates title where I see Forum, Money etc. is that considered outside? LOL..the rebates now are scattered it may be easier or make a sticky inside? It's getting hard to keep up as there are quite a few. I just found another today.

webhunting.info

IDK I see a rebates title where I see Forum, Money etc. is that considered outside? LOL..the rebates now are scattered it may be easier or make a sticky inside? It's getting hard to keep up as there are quite a few. I just found another today.

lol yeah that's what i call outside. but you're right, it is a mess. maybe we could sticky it in the coupon section? all these kellogg's deals are confusing and it would probably be easier if we could see them together. sometimes the rebates are in hot deals, sometimes they're in the store discussion thread and sometimes i post them in coupons.

webhunting.info

oh you're right! this is a different one. ay yi yi! :uh:

register to remove this ad: