Free $10 Newport News Merchandise Certificate

Scubabobby

never mind found it. at check out after $5 shipping $1.95 handling so $3 is all you can spend if you want something free. Got one pair of panties. Free is free!!!

PSBean

like that it's free but don't like that they want me to enter credit card info. it's not like i'm spending anything over what the $10 would cover. :(

crystal36

1 Tie front halter top
15 C3291 12 SOFT CORAL $1.99 $1.99

Merchandise Total: $1.99
Merchandise Certificate: -$10.00
Standard Shipping: $4.99
Handling: $1.95

Subtotal: $8.93
Total: $0.00

PSBean

good idea, wonder if i could use some of my register rewards from walgreens for one of those? that coral top looks cute doesn't it, that exactly what i picked out till they told me i needed CC info. thnx for the idea!!

crystal36

good idea, wonder if i could use some of my register rewards from walgreens for one of those? that coral top looks cute doesn't it, that exactly what i picked out till they told me i needed CC info. thnx for the idea!!
your very welcome:)

PSBean

i think you did what i did at first but then i looked at the post again and saw:

"NOTE: Add the code in you shopping cart where you enter promo codes. Click on “use merchandise certificate instead”

hope that helps. :)

we3kings

relentless member
i think you did what i did at first but then i looked at the post again and saw:

"NOTE: Add the code in you shopping cart where you enter promo codes. Click on “use merchandise certificate insteadâ€

hope that helps. :)

Thank you, that worked. :h5:

we3kings

relentless member
They charged me full price even though when I checked out the discount was reflected.

They did this to me also, I called and talked to a cust. service rep. and he said that they would e-mail me back and said they should honor the merchandise cert. I asked what to do if they didn't, and he said it would cost $6.99 to ship it back. So either way you are screwed. :mad:

crystal36

They did this to me also, I called and talked to a cust. service rep. and he said that they would e-mail me back and said they should honor the merchandise cert. I asked what to do if they didn't, and he said it would cost $6.99 to ship it back. So either way you are screwed. :mad:
I used a prepaid mastercard and it only has a 1.50 on it, so i guess they want get much from me, LOL

register to remove this ad: