Brylane Home free sewing machine with any purchase ends 8/30

webhunting.info

well, i referred eyeore and it confirmed to me that it was sent to her. i won't get my $10 e-coupon (as they called it) until she spends hers.

eyeore65

you can use it but you can't get the free sewing machine so if that is what someone wants to do then you can't do it sorry but i will spend mine here in a few so you can get yours thanks again.

AnimalLover216

The Bunny Whisperer
http://www.brylanehome.com/decor/8P...15330&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0&pref=pvp

This is only $1 more than the throw, this is what I will be getting.(I think I am going to do it. $10.98 not bad I think. someone convince me to do it.

I ended up getting another throw...but it's okay, because I like them and they actually get used a lot in our house! I can always give it to someone else if they need it or as a gift I guess. I was torn between that and the salad bowl set, but I just went with the blanket again! :rofl:

webhunting.info

you can use it but you can't get the free sewing machine so if that is what someone wants to do then you can't do it sorry but i will spend mine here in a few so you can get yours thanks again.

no hurry on my account, if it isn't stackable with another code...then still have to pay shipping or buy something cheap. they had a salad/veggie thing i was looking at last night that was about $6.99. so $10 off would cover most of the shipping. i still need to hunt down all those deals that were $25 off by referring a friend.

krissyg89

If anyone wants further details on the sewing machine itself, CLICK HERE

Has anyone had any experience with these types of machines? My cousin got one, but I don't think she's ever used it.

I'm interested in knowing how well it works, and how long before the batteries die. Does it work on denim?

Lindsey

I went ahead and ordered it too-mostly because I like the quilt but a free sewing machine with it isn't too bad!

ToughTimes

If anyone wants further details on the sewing machine itself, CLICK HERE

Has anyone had any experience with these types of machines? My cousin got one, but I don't think she's ever used it.

I'm interested in knowing how well it works, and how long before the batteries die. Does it work on denim?

I have been reading about this sewing machine specially on Amazon.com and the reviews are very poor. The general opinion is that it cannot be used on denim. But its probably manageable while working on thinner clothing.

krissyg89

Yeah, I've read a lot of poor reviews as well for similar machines. But Brylane has another small machine that claims to work on denim.. Didn't know if maybe this would be similar.

I'll definitely give it a test run if I ever have to work with denim.

It's just so hard getting my bigger machine out for every little sewing job I have. I hardly even have the room to store it, let alone use it. So I bought this one. It definitely is a good deal, especially if you really look at how much they cost in stores. I've seen them as low as $10, but this you also get something else (in my case, the throw that others mentioned they got) lol

Mine have shipped today through UPS, so hopefully I'll get it Monday or something ^_^

register to remove this ad: