50 cents for a shopping bag and free gift with free shipping!

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
I haven't gotten a cancellation email... I hope it doesn't.. heck it was only a nickel taken off the order anyway lmao

Ava

Glamorous Member
looks like we won't be getting anything from yves rocher:

Dear Customer,

Due to a technical error on our website, we regret to inform you that the order you placed this past week end has been canceled, and your credit card will not be charged.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.
To thank you for your loyalty to Yves Rocher, we are pleased to offer you an exceptional $10 OFF your $30+ order. Just use coupon 10OFF30 at checkout*.

We hope to see you soon on our website!

Best Regards,
Internet Yves Rocher Team

*This offer will be valid until May 31st

krissyg89

Hmph! I was going to place another order if they honored this, but now no way!

And I really wanted that bag and watch :(

snazzyd

White Rabbit
ugh i put $15 worth of stuff in the cart and the coupon code worked... for a whopping 10% off.... no thanks! wish i had got in on it when it was good. hope everyone gets their stuff :)

Brittney

they are going to get hell from me until they make this right. i am PISSED.

this is the letter i sent them:

I am incredibly frustrated with this company. First of all, my order was canceled. The order was meant for a present and now i have no time to find another. Once a confirmation email is sent, i hold the company responsible for making sure my order is sent to me exactly as placed. This afternoon after a long day at work, i come home to find an email from this company about how my order has been canceled and that you are "truly sorry". Infuriated at your meager attempt to make things right by offering me a ridiculous coupon, i decide to call the company. After enduring the considerably annoying automated menu, i am finally transferred to an obnoxiously rude customer service agent. I explain the situation and she tells me that my order was canceled due to the fact that it was policy for orders under $10 to not receive a free gift. First of all, this is YOUR company's mistake. After canceling my order due to a policy that was not made available to the customer and having allowed and confirmed the order, i would expect more than this insufficient explanation and a coupon. I request to talk to a supervisor since this girl is unwilling to provide ANY customer service. I am then informed that a supervisor is unavailable. Not only do i not believe this, but i also find it completely irresponsible and unhelpful to leave employees without any form of supervision. It is also inconvenient for the customer since all that can be provided is a mediocre explanation. I tell her that i do not believe that she has been left all alone and she tells me that she is not lying and that if i do not like it, then it is "my problem" I then request to be transferred to another employee since she refuses to let me speak with a supervisor. She tells me to hang up and call back again. Dreading the horrible automated menu, i inform her that she should transfer me herself. She hangs up on me. I call back and am placed on hold for about 5-10 minutes. I inform the next employee of what happened and ask to speak to a supervisor. I receive the same excuse that i was given the last time i called.I ask her what she can do for her customer besides provide the same excuse i had heard already. She says she will check (with who if there is no supervisor?) and i am placed on hold for 15 more minutes. After a while the less than tasteful music stops playing and i can hear her making noise in the background. This continues for another 5-10 minutes before i finally hang up the phone at midnight. I have to work early tomorrow morning. This company is wasting my time with poor excuses and should really rethink the 24hour service line since they are wasting money on inferior employees who can provide no help at all for the customer. I am requesting that someone who has the ability to correct this situation calls me tomorrow. I will be available after 6:45 pm Pacific Standard Time. I sincerely hope your day has gone much better than mine.

Brittney Nicole

Last edited:

Sara

Puzzled Member
I sent them an email also. This is what I wrote:

I just got an email saying that my order was canceled due to a technical issue. Are you serious?!! I placed that order and gave you my credit card information in good faith, and even received a confirmation email. If you had a technical issue on your site, that's not my problem. I believe that I should still receive my order, not some coupon code that I would not even intend on using if your company just cancels orders whenever they feel like it.

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
:mad: It makes me mad when a company yells "technical error" when things don't go in their favor. Maybe they felt to overwhelmed with all the mass orders... who knows... (I only did it once), but if they had taken more time to secure their site and make sure Free Shipping wasn't given when it wasn't supposed to instead of rushing to place a new item on their site, this would not have happened!

Mishie

Friendly Member
I also sent them a not so kind email last night. In response, I got another email from them this morning basically telling me the same thing as the first email. I responded with another even more not so kind email but I didn't save it, so I can't post it. But I basically told them how crappy their customer service is. :kekeke:

Ava

Glamorous Member
:mad: It makes me mad when a company yells "technical error" when things don't go in their favor. Maybe they felt to overwhelmed with all the mass orders... who knows... (I only did it once), but if they had taken more time to secure their site and make sure Free Shipping wasn't given when it wasn't supposed to instead of rushing to place a new item on their site, this would not have happened!

i totally agree.

bella

Yeah, Yves Rocher isn't exactly renowned for great customer service over in Europe, and over here it seems they're trying even less. I stopped buying from them about 5 years ago...

I'm curious whether they'll try to make good on their offer :fingersx:

Brittney

They STILL have not called me back so i called them. and i was hung up on 10 times. They refuse to let me speak to a manager and the BBB wont do anything about it. they wouldn't even take my complaint. Yves Rocher lied to me multiple times and when i told the girl that i was reporting this and asked for her manager's information she refused to give it to me. i told her to go ask him if it was okay and she told me to hold on and then hung up on me. They are all rude and it sucks because there is nothing i can do about it. i cant find the number for corporate anywhere :( i just have to keep dealing with these insane people until a manager finally talks to me.

BLT

Hippy Member
If you could please keep us posted I would appreciate it. I called in my order and they called me and left a message on my answering machine, saying that they canceled my order too. It makes me mad. Just the thought of me talking to a employee who took my order and her giving me the free shipping and then them calling and saying sorry their was a mistake on the code I gave for shipping. Aggravating as all get out!!!!

snazzyd

White Rabbit
wow in checking out their terms of service, I WOULD NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!
"General Terms and Conditions
Promotions cannot be combined with any other offers, bonus and coupons are only valid with Internet orders and there is a limit of 1 coupon per order. Promotion isn't valid for residents of Puerto Rico and orders shipped to Hawaii, a Military Post Office zip code, Alaska and the Virgins Islands suffer longer delays in the shipment than the continental USA.
We reserve the right to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error, fraud, or unforeseen difficulties. Credit/payment/funds will be validated within approximately 24 hours of your order submission. Subject to prior apporval by Yves Rocher’s credit department, a 3 months free credit available with valid credit card orders only , card cannot expire within the deferral period. Orders will be charged to credit card 3 months from date of shipment. All internet sales are final and cannot be cancelled or modified.

Legal Notice
(we) use reasonable effort to warrant the accuracy and reliability of the content of this Web site Yves Rocher cannot be held liable in any manner, namely: 1) for any errors or omissions of any kind that may affect the content of this Web site or element linked to this Web site; or 2) through the use of this Web site, for any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, communication line failure, delay in operation, transmission, defect, theft, virus or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration to this Web site.

... (we) reserve the right to modify or eliminate any element of the content of this Web site and the offers thereto withour prior written notice."

inarosie

Contact Person and Phone number

It took me a little bit of time, but I found that Christina Hane is the Corporate Communications and Public Relations person. The Direct Dial phone number to the Company is 450-442-9555, her extension is 2158.

snazzyd

White Rabbit
It took me a little bit of time, but I found that Christina Hane is the Corporate Communications and Public Relations person. The Direct Dial phone number to the Company is 450-442-9555, her extension is 2158.

lol her phone's goona start ringing off the hook :kekeke:
here's to hoping someone can get this patched up!

register to remove this ad: